We have grown plants in all kinds of places: inside grow tents, closets, garages, shelves, greenhouses, and out in the open. When growing outdoors there’s obviously no point in using a grow tent as it would block sunlight. But indoors and when using artificial lights it’s a different story. Regardless if HPS, CFLs or LED grow lights are used, grow tents have several benefits for indoor gardening.
Pros with using a grow tent:
– Contains light within the tent
– Reflects light from its inner walls onto plants
– Contains smell (somewhat)
– Makes it easier to regulate temperature and humidity
– Durable and reusable for many, many years
– Easy assemble, disassemble, and store