1 Pot self watering system excluding Tank
AutoPot 1 Pot System Extension Kit
2 in stock
2 in stock
AutoPot 1 Pot System Extension Kit – Excludes Tank
The AutoPot 1Pot module is extremely versatile and can be used for a wide range of plant varieties and sizes. The 1Pot module is easily extended so many pots can be linked to a single tank.
The 15 litre pot that is supplied with all 1Pot modules enables you to grow large specimen plants. The pot and tray can be easily moved if the plants grow too large and need to be spaced further apart.
Requires NO POWER, PUMPS, MAINS WATER PRESSURE OR TIMERS to operate, GRAVITY PRESSURE IS ALL THAT’S NEEDED from a tank or water barrel.
Kit includes :
- 1x 1Pot tray & lid
- 1x 15ltr pot
- 1x 6mm inline tap
- 1x AQUAvalve
- 1x 1.5 metres of 6mm pipe
- 1x marix disc
- 1x root control disc
- 1x 6mm Tee Connector
- Pot up your plants, water through, then allow your plants to establish in the pots for a period of 7 to 10 days before turning your system on. This will encourage a stronger and healthier root system.
- Always raise your tank to a minimum of 150mm above the highest AQUAvalve and re-fill the tank when there is approximately a 1/3 of the solution left – NEVER ALLOW THE TANK TO RUN EMPTY.
- For best results, we recommend mineral fertilisers such as Hydroponic or Coco nutrients. Do not use organic fertilisers, as they have a tendency to block small pipe work.
- Clean all substrate from the bottom and sides of the pots before placing in each tray. This will ensure your system is clean from the start.
- Always use free draining substrates, for example: 50/50 soil/perlite, coco/perlite, soil/clay pebbles, coco/clay pebbles, rockwool/clay pebbles.
1Pot System Setup