2 Pot self watering System
AutoPot 2 Pot Easy2Grow Extension Kit
AutoPot Easy2Grow Extension Kit – Excluding Tank
The easy2grow system is AutoPot’s best selling watering system, it offers maintenance free growing for the greenhouse, polytunnel, indoor garden or home without wasting a single drop of water.
The easy2grow system will water & feed your plants using 8.5 litre pots without the need for pumps, timers and electricity. It provides a fully automatic supply of water and nutrients, with a built in wet/dry cycle to mimic natural systems.
Whether using the easy2grow starter kit or multiple easy2grow extension kits on a vast commercial scale this system provides everything the plant requires. This system can be used as a hydroponic set up or with the medium/substrate of your choice. By operating automatically and reliably the easy2grow system allows gardeners to relax, to go away for weekends and still be sure of healthy plants and bumper harvests.
• 8.5 Litre pot x2
• 2 pot tray
• Matrix disc x2
• Root control disc x2
• 6mm grommet
- Pot up your plants, water through, then allow your plants to establish in the pots for a period of 7 to 10 days before turning your system on. This will encourage a stronger and healthier root system.
- Always raise your tank to a minimum of 150mm above the highest AQUAvalve and re-fill the tank when there is approximately a 1/3 of the solution left – NEVER ALLOW THE TANK TO RUN EMPTY.
- For best results, we recommend mineral fertilisers such as Hydroponic or Coco nutrients. Do not use organic fertilisers, as they have a tendency to block small pipe work.
- Clean all substrate from the bottom and sides of the pots before placing in each tray. This will ensure your system is clean from the start.
- Always use free draining substrates, for example: 50/50 soil/perlite, coco/perlite, soil/clay pebbles, coco/clay pebbles, rockwool/clay pebbles.
easy2grow Step-by-Step Animation