Designed and engineered by the experts, Green-Qube grow tents are durable, strong and most importantly affordable
Green Qube Grow Tents
€95.00 – €750.00
Out of stock
Green Qube Grow Tents
Please Note that due to the size and weight of some of our Green Qube Tents, unfortunately they can not be shipped, therefore they are indicated as out of stock on the web. Please call us for stock availability in store.
Designed and engineered by the experts, Green-Qube grow tents are durable, strong and most importantly affordable.
Their flagship grow tent range, Green-Qube, stands for quality. These tents are built to last and best of all they are at a price that is affordable.
Green Qube Grow Tents Features :
- Ultra strong poles : With a hanging weight of 100kg, Green-Qube grow tents have the strongest poles on the market – FACT! Steel, measuring 25mm and powder coated in our trademark green, they provide the ultimate strength and durability.
- Easy Click: Simple assembly was a must, so the Green-Qube has double easy-click pole and corner connections so you can put up our grow tents fast – and without a ton of people to assist you!
- Uplift Bar: For those of you who have gravity fed hydroponic water systems within your grow tents, then the Green-Qube is the tent that answers your prays. Exclusive to Green-Qube, their tents come with a clever uplift bar for neat and simple watering.
- 99% Light Proof: The Green-Qube grow tent has a collection of light saving features so that we can guarantee a super dark tent. Velcro fastenings on all outer zip flaps, double socked cable, extraction and intake ports and rubber backing on all zips.
- Super Zips: Green-Qube grow tents have waterproof heavy duty miltary-style zips on all openings for fast & easy access. All of these are 10 gauge zips for durability and have extra thick thread stitching for endurance. Includes a tough metal pull tab.
- Double Socks: All cable, air calling, extraction and intake ports come with double oversized socks as standard. These fit all sizes of ducting including acoustic ducting & come with green cord and toggles to provide exceptional light proofing.
- Outside Passive Vents: Unlike other grow tents, the Green-Qube has outside attached passive vents with Velcro fastenings to keep the flap attached, secure and out of the way. Ideal for simple and easy set up. The effortless way to keep your tent neat whilst in use.
- Quality Outer Shell: Made from diamond cut Mylar, the Green-Qube’s outer shell is tough as well as ultra reflective. This superior fabric has been engineered to have high tensile strength, offer extreme chemical and dimensional stability, and provide enhanced insulation.
- Viewing Windows: Green-Qube grow tents (apart from GQ60) now all have viewing windows so you can check your plants as often as you want without risking any environmental change. Protect your plants and give them the best chance for growth perfection!
- Removable Spill Trays : Each grow tent comes with a waterproof spill tray to capture any spills and leaks from your grow. Made from Mylar it is very tough and 100% waterproof. Its Velcro fastenings ensure that it stays in place and it can be removed for complete flexibility.
- Handy Door Hooks: For ease of access and neat growing, Green-Qube’s new strong plastic door hooks mean that you can neatly hook the doors out of your way when entering your tent – which means no more tripping! These can be found on every front and rear access door.
- Replacement Shells: DID YOU KNOW? Green-Qube sell outer shells separately so if your shell becomes a bit worse for wear, you don’t have to buy a brand new tent – keep the super durable poles and simply buy a new outer shell! A simple cost effective solution unique to Green-Qube!