specifically designed to make the most of your HPS Pro (400 Volt / 600 Watt) system where it will produce more plant-usable light photons, of a better spectrum, than any other 600 Watt lamp available
[HPS] Philips MASTER GreenPower 400V /600W HPS Bulb
33 in stock
33 in stock
Philips MASTER GreenPower 600W -400V-E40
This is a special 400 volt version of the Philips GreenPower Bulb series. This 600 watt 400 volt EL lamp runs at 400 volts and is used with 600W (400V) ballast.
The Philips Master GreenPower bulb is specially adapted to the needs of horticulture and has a higher lighting power which supplies more light.
The Philips Master GreenPower 600W / 400 Volt Bulb is a single-spectrum HPS Bulb with the most plant-usable light output of just about any 600 Watt bulb on the market. The bulb produces light only in the orange/red part of the spectrum for heavy flowering. It has been specifically designed to make the most of your HPS Pro (400 Volt / 600 Watt) system where it will produce more plant-usable light photons, of a better spectrum, than any other 600 Watt lamp available.
Properties of the Master GreenPower Plus 600W 400V EL Philips bulb:
- A superb bulb, specifically for use with Pro HPS 400 Volt / 600 Watt lighting systems only
- Produces the most umols (plant use-able light) of any 600w lamp for flowering
- Biggest yielding lamp 600 Watt HPS lamp available
- Special 400 volt 600 watt lamp, to be used only in 400V systems
- Suitable for the flowering phase
- 87,500 lumen brightness
- E40 fitting
- Dimensions: 5 x 28 cm
- 16.000 lighting hours
- 1120 micromol (umol/s)
- This bulb is suitable for an area of 120 x 120 CM
PLEASE NOTE: This 400 volt bulb needs a 4oo volt ballast to power it