Used to breakdown organic matter, making it easier for your plant to absorb
GHE BM ( Trichoderma harzianum )
€7.00 – €12.50
GHE BM – Trichoderma Harzianum
GHE BM is used to break down organic matter, making it easier for plants to absorb.
How to manage the micro-organisms?
In hydroponics BioThrive must be used in conjunction with BM which is needed to reproduce, in the nutritive solution, the soils natural degradation process.
Directions: Apply 10 g/100 L of nutritive solution. Add every 6 to 8 weeks.
- In water , their life conditions are not comfortable as they do not have the buffering capacity of the soil around them to protect them from drastic change in temperature and pH.
- They also need to fix themselves and cannot survive and multiply simply as the river flows.
- They need to be highly oxygenated with a lot of humidity. (If dry, they die.)
There are 2 ways of doing this:
- On humid substrate like coco fibre, rockwool or perlite : Simply add BM directly on the substrate.
- On bare roots or in draining substrate like clay pebbles or lava rocks: Use the BioFiltre, which will give your micro-organisms the right environment to live in and develop.
Wherever they are, in a BioFiltre or directly in the substrate, the micro-organisms will happily thrive as long as their environment is oxygenated and humid. It is imperative, to guarantee a good development, to avoid all sudden changes, especially in temperature and pH levels. The happier your BMs are, the better your plants will be fed.
Important notice : a significant drop in pH is an alarm signal that indicates the death of a large quantity of micro-organisms. In this case, it is important to find the cause, treat it and replace with new BM.
In soil use BioSevia alone, and apply every watering (2 ml / L). If you wish to improve matter breakdown and achieve better results, you can add some BM to it.
Which are the advantages of BM?
BM is a mix of beneficial fungi that allow a good breakdown of the organic elements included in the Bio Thrive range, and helps a better absorption of minerals by the plant.
BM and SubCulture are two different products. SubCulture is used to eliminate pathogens in the root zone, and help breakdown organic matter in the solution. BM is only used to breakdown organic matter. If you already use SubCulture, you do not need BM.