Specially developed for coco substrates during the growth and flowering phase of your plants
Plagron Cocos A+B
€16.00 – €73.00
1 in stock
Plagron Cocos A&B
Plagron Cocos A&B is a strongly concentrated liquid, bio-mineral base fertilizer for use in plant growth and flowering stages while using coco substrate. Plagron Cocos A&B has been specially developed for cultivation on buffered coco substrates.
Plagron Cocos A&B can be used universally on all types and sorts of buffered coco substrates.
A balanced nutrient for healthy, bright green plants.
- Easily absorb-able nutrients over a wide pH range.
- No crystallisation in nutrient tank.
- Contains Humic and Fulvic acids.
- Highly concentrated, so economical to use.
- Suitable for all types of watering systems.
Calcium (Ca): 4,5%
How To Apply:
Add a maximum of 4 ml Cocos A per 1 litre of water (1:250). With every application of Cocos A use the same quantity of Cocos B. Use this combined solution each time the plants are irrigated.
- water, calcium nitrate, magnesium nitrate, potassium nitrate.
- N-P-K : (4-0-1).
- 3.9% Total nitrogen (N) of which 3.9% nitrate nitrogen (NO 3 ),
- 1% water-soluble potassium oxide (K 2 O),
- 4.5% Calcium (Ca).
- Water, magnesiumulfaat, magnesium nitrate, mono potassium phosphate, phosphoric acid.
- N-P-K : (1-4-2).
- 1% Total nitrogen (N) of which 1% nitrate nitrogen (NO 3 ),
- 4.1% water-soluble phosphorus pentoxide (P 2 O 5 ),
- 2.4% water-soluble potassium oxide (K 2 O).