Vitalink ESSENTIALS pH Buffer 7
Use VitaLink ESSENTIALS Buffer solution to calibrate your pH meters.
This pH 7 Buffer solution gives an accurate representation of the pH scale at pH7 to measure against.
Use VitaLink ESSENTIALS Buffer 4 for a 2 point calibration scale. This will give an accurate range of measurement that hydroponic nutrients work within.
- Always shake the bottle well before use.
- Never immerse your pH tester / meter in to the bottle as this will contaminate your buffer solution.
- Pour a little buffer 7 solution into a small container and follow the calibration procedure outlined in the manual for your meter.
- After calibration, rinse the probe with clean water and shake off excess water before use or storage.
- Discard the solution after calibration and do not pour it back into to the bottle after the use.
- Keep your pH probe moist at all times to prevent damage.
Grow Schedule :